Skip to content
Television Reporter/NHK Japan Broadcasting Corporation (Thailand)
October 2016 – August 2017
- Presented news related to politics, economy, and culture on camera.
- Wrote news scripts for 24-hour English news program Newsline.
- Assisted in producing news features and live programs.
Junior Correspondent/Deutsche Presse-Agentur (Thailand)
June 2014 – August 2016
- Reported news stories, wrote news features, and provided photos and videos.
- Conducted interviews and liaised with sources for news stories and features.
- Researched story materials in cooperation with Thailand correspondents.
Editorial Assistant/Reuters (Thailand)
June 2013 – July 2013
- Attended press conferences, interviewed sources and reported news stories.
- Researched materials and gathered information for correspondents.
- Updated commodity prices and economic forecasts for the desk.
Mobile Journalist/Nation Broadcasting Corporation (Thailand)
- Completed a journalism workshop with news reporters and editors from Nation Channel.
- Learned principles of being a mobile journalist and a field reporter.
- Created multimedia news reports on current events.
Investigative Researcher/Access Asia (Thailand)
March 2016 – August 2017
- Investigated allegations of corruption and illegal or unethical business practices.
- Performed in-depth research involving public records and personal interviews.
- Identified reputational red flags and improper contractual relationships.
International Affairs Writer/The Paris Globalist (France)
March – April 2015
- Composed articles inspired by current international events for both print and website.
- Worked with the team to produce first-hand reporting and analysis on timely issues.
- Featured as a contributing writer for the summer edition of the magazine.
- The Paris Globalist is a bilingual news magazine at Sciences Po, a political science university in Paris.
January 2014 – May 2014
- Led a team of 17 staff members, including editors, writers, and graphic designers.
- Managed the content and design and oversaw the production of the magazine.
- Contributed as a writer to the lifestyle and dining sections of the magazine.
- CHASE is an English-language lifestyle magazine at Chulalongkorn University, the oldest university in Thailand.
Columbia University in the City of New York (United States)
August 2017 – May 2018
- To study towards a master of science of journalism with specialization in investigative reporting.
- To receive training from the Toni Stabile Center for Investigative Journalism.
- To attend Columbia Journalism School as a Fulbright Scholar.
Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris – Sciences Po (France)
August 2013 – January 2014
- Attended as an exchange student for one semester.
- Studied a wide range of courses in international relations, humanities and arts.
- Received Le Certificat en Sciences Sociales et Humanités.
Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
August 2010 – May 2013, January 2014 – May 2014
- Earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Management (International Programme).
- Graduated with First Class Honours.
- Received a merit scholarship in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Knowledge of investigative research, and data analysis and visualization.
- Ability to work under deadlines and under pressure.
- Fluency in English and Thai, written and spoken.
- Experience in graphic design and video editing.
- Expertise in material gathering and research.